Julie practices with compassion, intention and focus. She tailors her bodywork treatments to each individual's needs, likes, and well being. She is passionate about the healing process and is grateful to be working with people motivated to achieve more wellness into their lives.
Before studying massage Julie enjoyed a career working with cancer survivors as a certified mastectomy prosthesis fitter. It was a rewarding experience and an honor working closely with women during such a time of change and vulnerability.
When not working or learning, Julie loves spending time with her family, cooking and eating good food, gardening, and hiking the forests of the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Manual Lymph Drainage certification- Vodder Technique with Klose Training
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy Level III with Chikly Institute
- Practitioner of Lymphatic Enhancement Technology© (LET)
- Medical Massage certification with LMT Success Group
- Oregon School of Massage
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Oregon
There is power in touch and an innate ability of the body, mind and spirit to heal.